[modeling-pmc] Re: MDT (EODM, UML2 Tools) Graduation

FYI - UML2 is not required to graduate from incubation to be included in Europa. I know that seems odd, but I recall that we (collectively) had made a decision months back that projects could participate in Europa if they met all the other requirements even if they were still in the Incubation Phase.

- Bjorn

And then there’s the Europa train... As UML2 Tools is on the train, it is supposed to be released (exiting incubation) in order to be a part.

Back to the top