Re: [modeling-pmc] Ramp down policy reminder

Rich,

+1

I'm even in favor of having only one approval required (because I can self
approve that way, hehehe).   Amnesty to all is definitely a +.  I can't
realistically review the work other people are committing and I must rely
on everyone having excellent judgement, which I know they have, so this all
seems more painful than useful.   :-)

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             Richard Gronback
             <richard.gronback
             @borland.com>                                              To
             Sent by:                  PMC members mailing list
             modeling-pmc-boun         <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             ces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                            cc
                                       "GMF Project developer
                                       discussions."
             06/01/2007 11:13          <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
             AM                        modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [modeling-pmc] Ramp down policy
             Please respond to         reminder
                PMC members
               mailing list
             <modeling-pmc@ecl
                 ipse.org>

I agree it?s a little restrictive, which is why I cc?d the PMC mailing list
(hoping for this response).  I?m for changing the 2 PMC member vote
requirement until after June 7th (Europa RC2 release).

Others in favor?

And, to answer Anthony?s question about those already submitted, I?m in
favor of an amnesty program as well. :)

Thanks,
Rich