[modeling-pmc] Re: [gmf-dev] Ramp down policy reminder

Hi Richard,

I assume we just add PMC members to the Bugzilla CC list and ask them to
approve?

Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Ed Merks <merks@xxxxxxxxxx>
Paul Elder <pelder@xxxxxxxxxx>
Kenn Hussey <khussey@xxxxxxxxxx>

Since we were not aware we were really going to enforce this policy, can
all bugs already resolved (and committed) get off the hook?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components