Re: [modeling-pmc] Committer elections via the portal

Bjorn,

Probably I'll be able to find it in the bugzilla notes when you guys added
the support for component-based voting, but a helpful link where I should
go to do this would save me some time... :-)

My thanks to you, Ward, and anyone else who helped provide these excellent
new tools to the committers!  (Sharon, I approved the vote you asked me to
approved.)

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             Bjorn
             Freeman-Benson
             <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                          To
             Sent by:                  modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
             modeling-pmc-boun                                          cc
             ces@xxxxxxxxxxx           emo@xxxxxxxxxxx, Ward Cunningham
                                       <ward.cunningham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
             03/23/2007 10:02          [modeling-pmc] Committer elections
             AM                        via the portal

             Please respond to
                PMC members
               mailing list
             <modeling-pmc@ecl
                 ipse.org>

Ed,
> ... you are the only committer for your component and hence the only one
whose vote counts.

The portal will handle component elections but it requires a one-time
action by the Modeling PMC: you (the PMC) need to tell us (the EMO) who is
a committer on each of the components. Our database currently only has the
committer <-> project mappings. It has a table for committer <-> component
mappings but we need you to help us fill that in.

Looking forward to your reply (send it to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx) so that the
portal can be component enabled for Modeling.

--

 Bjorn                                          (Embedded image moved to
 Freeman                                          file: pic28629.gif)

  voice: 971-327-7323 (Pacific Time)

  email: bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx