[modeling-pmc] Committer elections via the portal

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Ed,
> ... you are the only committer for your component and hence the only one whose vote counts.

The portal will handle component elections but it requires a one-time action by the Modeling PMC: you (the PMC) need to tell us (the EMO) who is a committer on each of the components. Our database currently only has the committer <-> project mappings. It has a table for committer <-> component mappings but we need you to help us fill that in.

Looking forward to your reply (send it to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx) so that the portal can be component enabled for Modeling.

--
Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Director, Open Source Process