Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: JCRManagement Project Pre-Proposal

Hello Ed,

thanks for the invitation to the meeting. I will try to attend.
In case you already have some questions, please send them to the list (or me) in advance. This way I can be prepared and can answer in more detail.

Regards,

Sandro

Ed Merks wrote:
Sandro,

It's probably a good idea for you to come to our next PMC meeting so we can
all talk about this.    The call-in information is at

   http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Modeling_PMC_Meeting%2C_2007-02-20

Does that work for you?

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

Sandro Böhme <sandro.boehme@gm x.de> To Sent by: modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx modeling-pmc-boun cc ces@xxxxxxxxxxx Subject Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: 02/06/2007 04:27 JCRManagement Project Pre-Proposal PM Please respond to sandro.boehme@gmx .de; Please respond to PMC members mailing list <modeling-pmc@ecl ipse.org>

From my perspective, while I find the proposal interesting, I wonder

about

popularity and diversity from a contribution standpoint.  Also, is there

an
As the JCR Browser gets integrated into the Eclipse Corona project I
participated in the their weekly telephone conference. There they told
me, that they are interested in using the JCR Management project. I
think with Corona and Apogee I have some interesting use cases to align
the requirements of the JCR Management project in more detail.

initial contribution, or is this all new development?  This can all come

out

during the proposal phase (technically, you're in the pre-proposal phase
now), but it will be important.

Also, notice that under the newly updated and Board approved development
process, you'll need to find 2 mentors from the Architecture Council

willing

to sponsor this project, among other process points:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Development_Process_2006_Revision_Final#Pr

oject_Lifecycle

I look forward to hearing more.

Best Regards,