Re: [modeling-pmc] SysML project

Hi Rich and Ed,

Are we going to discuss this SysML proposal at our
next meeting on Tuesday?

Best regards,

Jean

On 12/22/06, Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

It sounds like this would make a great new component addition to the MDT
project (where UML2 now lives).

Best Regards,
Rich

--
Richard C. Gronback
Borland Software Corporation

See you in June 2007 in Zurich for the TOOLS conference:
Jean Bézivin - ATLAS Group (INRIA & LINA) - University of Nantes - 2,
rue de la Houssinière
44322 Nantes cedex 3 - France
tel. +33 2 51 12 58 13 - fax. +33 2 51 12 58 12 - cell.+33 6 14 32 22 36
- e.mail: Jean.Bezivin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/ - Skype: jbezivin

Back to the top