[modeling-pmc] Re: PMC Approval for M2T Project

All:

By my count, the M2T proposal has the following votes:
+1 : 5
  0 : none
 -1 : none

So, I'm assuming that means the M2T project has formal Modeling PMC Approval. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Paul Elder
IBM Rational Software
Tel: +1-613-599-3916
E-mail: pelder@xxxxxxxxxx

Paul Elder/Ottawa/IBM

modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
PMC Approval for M2T Project

All:

The EMO  requires Modeling PMC approval prior to scheduling a creation review for the Model-to-Text (M2T) project.

I hereby request the PMC's approval for the M2T project.

The project proposal is available at:

www.eclipse.org/proposals/m2t

The creation review slides as sent to the EMO are attached (both PowerPoint and PDF):

[attachment "Model-to-Text (M2T) Project - Creation Review.ppt" deleted by Paul Elder/Ottawa/IBM] [attachment "Model-to-Text Creation Review Slides.pdf" deleted by Paul Elder/Ottawa/IBM]

Paul Elder
IBM Rational Software
Tel: +1-613-599-3916
E-mail: pelder@xxxxxxxxxx