Re: [modeling-pmc] Contribution of OMG ModelToText

All:

A zip is attached, but I am also sending to the EMO so they can update the web page:

http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/m2t

Paul

Paul Elder
IBM Rational Software
Tel: +1-613-599-3916
E-mail: pelder@xxxxxxxxxx

"Kok, Arjan" <Arjan.Kok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to
PMC members mailing list

<modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[modeling-pmc] Contribution of OMG ModelToText

Dear all,

More specific,  we would like to contribute an implementation of the new OMG MM2T standard to the project.

The OMG MM2T specification has recently become an adopted specification by the OMG, and is now in finalization phase. The OMG standard MM2T uses and
extends OCL as _expression_ language, therefore I think it nicely complements the other two main languages of the M2T Proposal, JET and XPand.

We will be starting from scratch, and propose two Compuware committers.

Kind Regards, Arjan Kok
Co-Chair OMG MM2T FTF
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. _______________________________________________
modeling-pmc mailing list
modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx