Re: [modeling-pmc] want to contribute

Title: Re: [modeling-pmc] want to contribute
Hi Manta,

Thanks for the offer to contribute.  I’d recommend posting this to the M2T newsgroup and begin discussion with the team, whose proposal was just posted.
http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/m2t/  news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.modeling.m2t/

Thanks,
Rich