Re: [modeling-pmc] Eclipse Model-to-Model Transformation (M2M) Project Proposal update

Sébastien:

Just to understand more clearly
your personal concern.

I suppose you, MDDi guys, need to use some kind of
model transformation engine and language for the purpose of interoperability.

If you go to the M2M solutions, then you'll get the choice
of using more or less QVT compliant tools and languages
and you may pick up the one most suitable to your needs
in MDDi.

Was that your concern Sébatien
or did I misunderstand?
What are the requirements on model transformation tools from
the MDDi perspective?

Best regards,

Jean