Re: [modeling-pmc] GMF Committer Vote for Boris Blajer

Thanks for the clarification.

Kenn Hussey

Senior Software Developer
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/31/2006 10:54 AM

Please respond to
PMC members mailing list <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [modeling-pmc] GMF Committer Vote for Boris Blajer

Technically, there is no such thing as the MDT PMC.  There is only the Modeling PMC, so the MDT project lead would need to send the note to the modeling-pmc mailing list when a component is to add a new Committer.

So, there is a top-level project, its (sub-)projects, and their components.

This is my interpretation, anyway.  I’d better go re-read Bjorn’s latest process blog entry ;)

Best,
Rich