Re: [modeling-pmc] MDDi committer vote for Andrey Sadovykh

I concur with Ed here.

Asking the PMC for sub-projects' committer votes sounds like an inefficient way for the PMC to ensure sub-projects are properly managed. I think it should go the other direction; the community of a given project should alert the PMC should improper use of committer rights happen.

    Thanks

       - Fred

_________________________________
Frédéric Plante
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

"Jean Bezivin" <Jean.Bezivin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/31/2006 09:20 AM

Please respond to
PMC members mailing list <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Bjorn Freeman-Benson <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [modeling-pmc] MDDi committer vote for Andrey Sadovykh

Hi all,

OK, we have been also having votes for committers
in the GMT project. I will wait the answer of this
discussion before moving on this subject.

Best regards,

Jean