Re: [modeling-pmc] Infrastructure Changes

Hi All,

I¹ve sent out a warning to the GMF dev mailing list regarding these coming
changes within our project.  I think the best way to proceed is for each
Project Lead to do similarly and manage their own migrations to the
structure below using Foundation/Community bugzilla reports.

This seems like the ideal time to get this done (between release cycles),
and the sooner we do, the sooner we can work toward consolidated
builds/reporting/etc.

Thanks,
Rich

--