[modeling-pmc] Re: Infrastructure Changes

Hi Nick,

I agree with the one releng module and the eventual migration to a single
builder for all.  The hope is for you and Max (not sure who does releng on
GMT/MDDi) to start collaborating on this, and within the context of the
"buildmaster summit" for Modeling.

And, I agree about maintaining the web content where it is.

I'm rgronback on Skype and Yahoo, gronback@xxxxxxx on MSN, 235880828 on ICQ.

Thanks!
- Rich

--