[modeling-pmc] Infrastructure Changes

Hi All,

As discussed on our last call, a number of infrastructure items need to be
discussed/agreed to before submitting the requests to the webmaster.

I've included those that are not yet proposed/approved/provisioned just for
a more complete picture, while they will not be part of the initial request.
When they are provisioned, I imagine they will look similar to what is
below:

eclipse.tools.emf           -> eclipse.modeling.emf
eclipse.tools.uml2          -> eclipse.modeling.mdt.uml2 (need new e.m.mdt)
eclipse.technology.gmf      -> eclipse.modeling.gmf
eclipse.technology.emft     -> eclipse.modeling.emf (with additional
*.emf.ocl, *.emf.validation, *.emf.query, *.emf.transaction, etc.?)
eclipse.technology.gmt      -> eclipse.modeling.gmt
eclipse.technology.gmt.amw  -> eclipse.modeling.gmt.amw
eclipse.technology.mddi     -> eclipse.modeling.mddi

Bugzilla:

Need new 'Modeling' classification with following 'Product' migrations:
Tools/EMF       -> Modeling/EMF
Tools/UML2      -> Modeling/MDT (UML2 is first component)
Technology/GMF  -> Modeling/GMF
Technology/GMT  -> Modeling/GMT
Technology/MDDi -> Modeling/MDDi

CVS:

/cvsroot
    /modeling
        /emf
            /org.eclipse.emf
            /..
        /mdt (not yet provisioned)
            /org.eclipse.uml2
            /org.eclipse.emf.ocl (future org.eclipse.ocl?)
            /..
        /gmf
            /org.eclipse.gmf
        /gmt
            /org.eclipse.gmt
            /..
        /mddi
            /org.eclipse.mddi
        /m2m (not yet provisioned)
            /org.eclipse.qvt
            /..
        /m2t (not yet provisioned)
            /org.eclipse.jet
            /org.eclipse.xpand ?
            /..

Download site:

/technology/gmf     -> /modeling/gmf
/tools/emf          -> /modeling/emf
/tools/uml2         -> /modeling/mdt/uml2
/technology/gmt     -> /modeling/gmt
/technology/mddi    -> /modeling/mddi
/technology/emft    -> /modeling/emf/..

Mailing lists: