Re: [mobile-iwg] Pulsar Meeting Reminder - 29 Jul 2010

Hi Ronnie,

we are having some problems with our phones here. We'll be joining as soon as we can.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 09:25, <Ronnie.King@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, thanks for the update.

Regards,
Ronnie

On 7/27/10 11:35 PM, "Paul  Beusterien " <paulb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Ronnie,

I'll miss this week since I'll be in transit to the UK.

TMW Update
  • working on Creation Review Document - for review in August (I'll share it with you)
  • will demo TMW at August 9th Sequoyah meeting
Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Paul