Re: [mobile-iwg] Pulsar Meeting Reminder - 29 Jul 2010

Hi Ronnie,

I'll miss this week since I'll be in transit to the UK.

TMW Update
  • working on Creation Review Document - for review in August (I'll share it with you)
  • will demo TMW at August 9th Sequoyah meeting
Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Paul