[mobile-iwg] Inconsistence with when provisioning a features / plugin SDK

Hi,

I just want to let everyone aware that it seems that there is some inconsistence in current pulsar solution to download SDKs in features / plugins format. Sometimes the provisioning operation fails because it is not able to find the artifacts repository. It seems that there is an asynchronous operation inside p2 when the repositories are added and in some cases the repository is not available yet when the download is started. The issue doesn’t happen when we just use “Install new software..”.

We are investigating the differences between current pulsar code and the “install new software” code. I hope that we can have good news about that on the beginning of next week. So if you try to use Pulsar RC2 you might see this issue.

gep

Back to the top