RE: [mobile-iwg] FW: Preliminary Eclipse Pulsar Logo concepts

Mark,

Thanks for the feedback.  Based on feedback and discussions I have asked the graphic designer to pursue a combination of #4 and #5.   We want to keep the strong Eclipse identity but all Pulsar.   I hope to have another round later this week.

From: Mark Rogalski [mailto:rogalski@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:45 AM
To: ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx; Mobile Industry Working Group
Cc: 'Mobile Industry Working Group'; mobile-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [mobile-iwg] FW: Preliminary Eclipse Pulsar Logo concepts

The incorporation of the signal strength into the logo is very creative. However, when I first saw it, I wondered why the "ul" was a different color, rather than thinking it looked like a signal strength indicator.
I also like the concept of the "force lines" around a pulsar object. However, it seems a bit busy, and the instance with "pulsar" on solid purple obscures the lines on the right. I would like to see this concept explored further and refined.

"Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mobile-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/06/2009 02:09 PM

Please respond to
ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Mobile Industry Working Group <mobile-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Mobile Industry Working Group'" <mobile-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[mobile-iwg] FW: Preliminary Eclipse Pulsar Logo concepts

Here are some concepts for the Pulsar logo.  Any feedback and comments are
appreciated.  Hopefully we can talk a bit more tomorrow.

[attachment "ECLO017_Pulsar_logo_v01.pdf" deleted by Mark Rogalski/Austin/IBM] _______________________________________________
mobile-iwg mailing list
mobile-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx