[mobile-iwg] Slides for Thursday Meeting - Pulsar Galileo Status and Roadmap

Please have the attached slides handy for Thursday's conference call.

I want to go over the current scope of our Pulsar Package, and to-do's.

The action items/roadmap is not final, but a starting point for the discussion in tomorrow's meeting.

The "screenshot" is a very rough composition of the existing Pulsar and an overlay of David's screenshot of his currently ongoing work.
this is completely fictitious, and not yet integrated/running code.
:)

-Christian