[mobile-iwg] Pulsar bi-weekly (technical focus) call this Thursday, May 7

Just as a reminder,

We have the Bi-Weekly Pulsar Conference Call this week Thursday, May 7th.

Please see the Wiki for your local Dial-in and Time information:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MembersCall-07-May-2009

I would like to keep the Agenda focussed on the current Galileo topics:

David (Nokia) and Diego (Motorola) please have a quick status of your work for the group:
- How is the Nokia contribution progressing, any red flags
- Status of the EPP package, any input needed?
General discussion with the group:

- Where are we with the Pulsar Package
- What needs to be done in the next 2 weeks.
- Pulsar Micro Site

See you all Thurday, usual time,

Christian

Back to the top