Re: [mobile-iwg] pulsar web site

Title: Re: [mobile-iwg] pulsar web site
A couple of comments:

  1. I like the “googlian white space” approach for the home page. But, given the newness, I think we need a short explanation of what Pulsar is – perhaps we just take the descriptive sentence from the press release: “Pulsar is a new industry initiative to define and create a standard mobile application development tools platform. “
  2. Perhaps instead of the vendors developer program RSS feeds to the right, you could move these back to the download page.

Dino