[mobile-iwg] Device Data Project Delay?

Given my heavy workload at work and the fact that the group is heavily focused on the SDK distribution model and Galileo release, I'd like to propose that we defer work on the device data proposal until a bit later in the year. What does the group think about that? I won't let it die because it has been too much pain for me over time that I want to work on a solution to the problem. With that said, it seems like it may be bad timing for everyone to be pushing hard on that right now.

Unless someone has a significant concern with deferring a couple of months, I will revisit this once we get through our parallel pushes.

Thanks,
Craig

Back to the top