[mobile-iwg] Reminder: Face to Face meeting, 9AM - Noon Monday, March 23rd

Hello Everyone,

Please have a look at the updated agenda for the meeting tomorrow at EclipseCon:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/Face2Face-EclipseCon2009

The meeting is hosted at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, Camino Real Room

We plan to have a general meeting from 9AM to 12:00 noon.
The room is booked all day, in case we have technical break-out sessions in the afternoon.

If you need a map, you can download the hotel floorplan and directions from:
http://www.santaclara.hyatt.com/hyatt/images/hotels/clara/floorplan.pdf

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Christian

Back to the top