[mihini-dev] Fwd: Building Mihini 0.9

Dear All,

I'm currently in the process of developing a prototype of an M2M system, where I've included Mihini as device agent.

I currently have installed mihini version 0.9. i've tired using lua platform server you've provided with the source. And I set the server information on Mihini to the localhost:44900 as i ran the platform server on my localhost, i could open the web interface provided by the platform server but the problem is that nothing is functional there, just gives me the message,

"HTTP/POST is not supported for response/submit"

any idea why i'm getting this?

Hope you could give me some solution wit the following problems I'm having in mind a the moment.

1. Is there any guide or follow through on building Mihini version 0.9.
2. What is the version of LUA that i should keep on my OS. ( i've lua 5.1.5 installed)
3. Are there any special procedures i should follow prior running any tests?. i.e. Package Paths and Cpaths ??
4. Does Mihini 0.9 contain any inbuilt functionality for Device management, if so is it through M3DA server connectivity, REST api or any other means?

5. What is the purpose of the "TCPRempteServer" provided in the /tools ?

Hope you can help me with these issues, which i'd be much grateful for.

Thank you
- Rajitha.

Back to the top