Re: [mihini-dev] Mihini Licensing for redistributable runtime parts ?

You want to chose that wisely because the EPL and BSD work differently in how they handle derivative work. With BSD someone can take the code, hack it all they want and ship a product from the result without ever being obliged to make their changes available, whereas with EPL, the changes made  have to be contributed to the originating project.