From: Benjamin Cabé <bcabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "mihini-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mihini-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:16 AM
Subject: [mihini-dev] Mihini documentation on the wiki

Hi all,

Should we start migrating the documentation that we got on internal Sierra's Confluence to the Eclipse wiki? I think it's important that our early adopters get a better understanding at what
I am especially interested in the detailed build instructions, the porting guide, the Embedded Micro Protocol, and also features such as the Application Container, the Tree Manager…

I could start working on migrating these docs and we can see how it goes from there…

Benjamin--