Re: [mihini-dev] [m2m-iwg] Google Summer of Code

Hello Sebastien.

I second your proposal.

As for whether this is a Mihini project, well, you could see it as:

-          A Mihini project because it relates to the M3DA protocol, and M3DA is currently in Mihini

-          A Koneki project because it is a tool

-          A Paho project because it relates to the M3DA protocol, and M2M protocols are treated in Paho

Either way, it is an Eclipse M2M project, and interesting J

Nicolas.

Nicolas DAMOUR :: Senior Manager, Business and Innovation Development

SIERRA WIRELESS :: CTO Office

Direct  +33 (0) 561 000 412  ::  Mobile +33 (0) 670 706 003

Lake Park - ZAC de l'Hers - Allée du Lac - BP 87216 :: 31672 Labège Cedex :: France

ndamour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :: www.sierrawireless.com