De : Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Société : Eclipse Foundation
Répondre à : m2m Industry Working Group <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 26 février 2013 15:40
À : m2m Industry Working Group <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [m2m-iwg] Google Summer of Code

As discussed on our call this morning, I would like to suggest participants in the M2M IWG look for potential project ideas that a Google Summer of Code student could help implement.

Details are at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013_Ideas

Ian

Ian Skerrett

VP of Marketing and Ecosystem