Re: [mdt.dev] MDT Project names for Indigo

I checked with Wayne and this is how he replied:

> Projects can change the "short name" in the portal. I'm pretty sure that we use this value consistently if it is specified. If it is not specified we use the value in the Foundation database that we set when the project is created.
>
> If there are specific web pages that aren't displaying the value from the portal, let me know.

So, it should be possible for any project leads that wish to change the "short name" for their project to do so via the Portal.

If you notice any pages that aren't displaying the right (updated) value, let me know and I'll bring it to Wayne's attention...

Cheers,

Kenn