Re: [mdt.dev] MDT Project names for Indigo

Ed,

We'd probably need to check with Wayne to see whether it's possible to change the name of the projects. The current names were "grandfathered" at a time when the concept of a "component" still existed (at least in some of our minds), hence it was important to include the parent project in the name and nest newsgroups, Bugzilla components, etc.. Since then, the Foundation has moved towards exposing sub-projects at the top level, with a flat(ter) newgroup and Bugzilla structure...

Kenn