From: Kenn Hussey <kenn.hussey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, May 25, 2010 at 12:43 PM
Subject: Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Helios review -- important dates
To: Eclipse Modeling PMC <modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Team,

Note that the deadline for submitting your docuware for the Helios release is this coming Friday, May 28. Note that a presentation-style document is no longer necessary; I would suggest instead that we create a wiki page for each of our projects which contains the necessary information (see last year's docuware for examples). I would like to request that each (operating) project do this by end of day Thursday, so that leads of container projects (e.g., EMF, EMFT, MDT, etc.) have time on Friday to create a rolled-up page for the container project as a whole.

May 28 is also the deadline for submitting your IP log for review. As in the past, you'll need to create a snapshot of your IP log and put it somewhere (e.g., in CVS) so that it will never change and can be referenced at some point in the future.

Please forward this information to your development mailing list as appropriate. If you have any questions or need any help with the above, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Kenn