RE: [mdt.dev] Fw: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede IP Review -Status

Christian,

I've been sending repeated enquiries on this to the component lead, but
have yet to receive a response. The component was originally intended to
release with Ganymede, but now that it's stuck in IP land, I'm not sure
if that's realistic...

If I don't receive a response in the next few days I'll ask Janet to
take OCL Tools off the list for Ganymede.

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, EA/Studio

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
110 Spadina Avenue, Suite 400 | Toronto, ON  M5V 2K4
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 613-301-9105