[mdt.dev] Fw: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede IP Review - Status

Hi, MDTers,

This list of Ganymede CQs from Janet includes a CQ for the initial
contribution of the OCL Tools component.

As far as I know, this component wasn't actually planning to release with
Ganymede.  Can anyone confirm that?  Also, it seems to have been
languishing for quite some time in the "waiting for committer" state.

Cheers,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse OCL and EMF MQ/MT/VF
IBM Rational Sofware
----- Forwarded by Christian Damus/Ottawa/IBM on 02/20/2008 04:18 PM -----

             "Janet Campbell"
             <janet.campbell@e
             clipse.org>                                                To
             Sent by:                  "'eclipse.org-planning-council'"
             eclipse.org-plann         <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
             ing-council-bounc         se.org>
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/20/2008 04:08          [eclipse.org-planning-council]
             PM                        Ganymede IP Review - Status

             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-plan
               ning-council"
             <eclipse.org-plan
             ning-council@ecli
                 pse.org>

Just a quick update to let you know how we are progressing with Ganymede
submissions.  I have added the keyword "ganymede" to all submissions that
are needed for the release.  Below is the list of submissions outstanding
as of today's date - 23 in total.   If there are other submissions that you
need (or any listed below that you don't need) for the release train please
let us know.

Thanks,
Janet

 ID  | State                 | Project            | Summary
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 2025|under_review           |modeling.emft       |emf4net.codegen - modeling.emft initial
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 1982|under_review           |webtools.jsf        |myfaces-api-1.2.2
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 1992|under_review           |webtools.jsf        |myfaces-impl-1.2.2 jar plus shared-impl 3.0.2
     |                       |                    |jar
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 2019|awaiting_board_approval|stp                 |Icon Set: Fam Fam Silk Icon Set Version 1.3
     |                       |                    |
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 2045|awaiting_analysis      |datatools.incubator |impl of a DTP Open Data Access (ODA) Driver
     |                       |                    |and UI - dat...
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 2064|awaiting_analysis      |technology.ecf      |ECF remote service - technology.ecf initial
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 1528|awaiting_analysis      |webtools.atf        |XULRunner Version: 1.8.1.3
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 1848|awaiting_committer     |modeling.mdt        |OCL Tools - modeling.mdt - Initial
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 2027|under_review           |eclipse.jdt         |JUnit Version: 4.4
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 2032|awaiting_committer     |tools.cdt           |C++ Refactoring Rewrite Engine Patch -
     |                       |                    |tools.cdt
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 2036|awaiting_committer     |modeling.emft       |register/unregister Ecore models -
     |                       |                    |modeling.emft initial
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 2048|awaiting_analysis      |eclipse.jdt         |Ant Script for Runnable Jar Wizard -
     |                       |                    |eclipse.jdt initial ...
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 2058|awaiting_analysis      |modeling.emft       |genmodel builder - modeling.emft initial
     |                       |                    |contribution
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 2065|awaiting_analysis      |eclipse.platform    |activities mechanism patch - eclipse.platform
     |                       |                    |initial
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 2053|awaiting_analysis      |tptp.platform       |Apache Harmony Verifier Version: 5.0
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 2055|awaiting_committer     |tptp.monitoring     |OpenSSL Version: 0.9.8g
 ----+-----------------------+--------------------+----------------------------------------------
 2056|awaiting_committer     |technology.rap      |qooxdoo version 0.8 Version: 0.8
 2057|awaiting_analysis      |technology.rap      |qooxdoo Version: 0.7.3 (subset)
 2059|awaiting_analysis      |webtools.webservices|geronimo mail Version: 1.4
 2060|awaiting_analysis      |webtools.webservices|geronimo activation Version: 1.1
 2061|awaiting_committer     |tptp.platform       |org.apache.xml.serializer Version: 2.7.1