RE: [mdt-sbvr.dev] Re: The kernel of SBVR withoutprogrammingconsiderations 2008-05-31-2112

Dave,

You wrote:

> The SBVR 1.0 metamodel prohibits this interpretation.

No, it doesn't. A fact model contains facts of the existence of things. Put
the other way around, a list of statements about the existence of things is
a fact model. Each of the XML elements in an SBVR interchange documents
represents a fact. Some of these facts may assert that certain concepts
exist. For an example, see SBVR 13.4. Note the assertion on p.192: "Fact
Model - the entire XML content represents a fact model."

Stan