RE: [mdt-sbvr.dev] Re: The kernel of SBVR without programmingconsiderations 2008-05-31-2112

Stan,

The SBVR 1.0 metamodel prohibits this interpretation.  I created a class
diagram from the SBVR 1.0 metamodel and added it to the wiki:
  http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/1/15/SBVR_conceptual-schema.gif

A fact model may contain only facts, and a fact is a kind of proposition.  A
conceptual schema is not a fact model, and a fact model may not include
concepts, representations, or most other metamodel types.

In the SBVR 1.0 metamodel, all metaclasses are derived from "thing".  So the
only possible top-level container must be allowed to include any kind of
"thing".  In my current revision of the tools metamodel, I've added a
Package metaclass that may contain 0..* Thing.  I'll try to get an updated
tools metamodel uploaded to the bugzilla today.

Dave

Back to the top