RE: [mdt-sbvr.dev] Draft of UML model for tooling metamodel

Mark,

This is a zipped Java plugin project, so import using "Import > General >
Existing projects into workspace".  It is normal to see the META-INF folder
in a plugin project.

This error looks like a difference of UML2 version installed in your/my
platform.  The Ecore profile is part of the UML2 installation, and the
defined profile ID is not found.  My installed version should be compatible
with UML2 M6.  I will investigate.

Dave

> I get an error when trying to open the SBVR-MRV.dl2 diagram
> using Papyrus (see attachment):
>
> I suspect that I imported the zip file incorrectly.  I used
> Project Import, and ended up with a folder structure in which
> I can see META-INF and
> the .manifest file  (see 2nd attachment).   That seems wrong.
>  Which of
> Eclipse' multiple export functions did you use to create the
> .zip file?

Back to the top