Re: [mdt-sbvr.dev] Draft of UML model for tooling metamodel

Dave,

I get an error when trying to open the SBVR-MRV.dl2 diagram using Papyrus
(see attachment):

I suspect that I imported the zip file incorrectly.  I used Project Import,
and ended up with a folder structure in which I can see META-INF and
the .manifest file  (see 2nd attachment).   That seems wrong.  Which of
Eclipse' multiple export functions did you use to create the .zip file?

Mark H. Linehan
STSM, Model Driven Business Transformation
IBM Research

phone: (914) 945-1038 or IBM tieline 862-1038
internet: mlinehan@xxxxxxxxxx