From: mdt-sbvr.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-sbvr.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Giovanni Aiello
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:29 AM
To: SBVR developer list
Subject: [mdt-sbvr.dev] Request for contribution

Hi Dave,
I read the project plan. I'm ready to contribute. Please, tell me how I can start and what bureaucratic steps (if any) I've to do to take part of the project . My company is Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A., a big Italian company dealing with software development and system integration.

Please, let me know if you need of further information!

Back to the top