[mdt-papyrus.dev] How to change automatic naming

Hi,

In a sequence diagram, when we create a new message, Papyrus offers a automatic message named like « Message », « Message0 », « Message1 », …. Is it possible to change the automatic naming with something like that « M0, M1, M2, …
If it is not possible to params that, what class or what file in Papyrus can I modify to do that ?

Sincerely
Jean-Marc

—————————
Jean-Marc Larré
Jean-Marc.Larre@xxxxxxx , 05 61 33 63 34, www.laas.fr
LAAS-CNRS 7 avenue du Colonel Roche BP 54200   31031 Toulouse cedex 4 - FRANCE

Back to the top