[mdt-papyrus.dev] Interoperability release?

Hi all,

I'm currently updating the Papyrus-RT import tool for RSA models [1]. In Oxygen, the Papyrus plug-ins related to the import moved to the interoperability repo. Is there any official release for this? Or any plan for a release in the near future?

I couldn't find any update site in the components [2], and while the Hudson build [3] is useful for testing, we can't rely on it for a release.

[1] Bug 518469: Restore the RSA Migration tool for Oxygen

Thanks,
Camille
--
Camille Letavernier