[mdt-papyrus.dev] Experiences with transposing a NatTable widget

Dear List,

I know precious little about Papyrus (yet), but was pointed towards the
project by Dirk Fauth, the project lead of Nebula NatTable.

He mentioned in a forum post
(https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=805042&goto=1751153&#msg_1751153),
that Papyrus has successfully managed to transpose a NatTable widget,
i.e. swap rows and columns.

As I'm looking forward to using a NatTable widget in my application in
such a manner (i.e., have "data points" in columns, and "categories" in
rows to use some more abstract terms), would anybody on here be able to
point me towards the Papyrus code base where this has been done, e.g.,
the GUI class containing the NatTable widget as a starting point?

I'd also be very happy, of course, if anybody who has been working on
the transpose feature could shed a little extra light on this in terms
of what work has to be done on, for example, the data provider in order
to achieve the wanted functionality!

Many thanks indeed and a good start to the week
Stephan

--
orcid.org/0000-0003-4925-7248
Research Software Engineer, MelaTAMP Research Project

Office: Dorotheenstr. 24, room 3.311
Office hrs: Tue 9-14, Wed 9-17, Fri 9-14
Phone: +49-(0)30-2093-9726
Postal address: Unter den Linden 6, 10099 Berlin, Germany