[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus in the Modeling EPP (was Re: Eclipse Oxygen M4)

Hi

I think this is an FAQ that has never had a good answer.

If the Modeling EPP includes Papyrus and Sirius, it will be huge, which some people dislike.

If it doesn't include Papyrus or Sirius, is it a Modeling package at all?

Until recently (Luna) the Modeling EPP didn't even include Xtext, but checking on Neon I see that inclusion of the replacement EcoreTool diagram editor means that EcoreTools, Sirius, Xtext, Xtend, MWE2 are now all there. Xcore, Papyrus and OCL editing are missing.

Luna changed the EPP from 300MB to 400MB. It looks as if Papyrus would add 175MB directly and perhaps 25MB indirectly through OCL?

    Regards

        Ed Willink