[mdt-papyrus.dev] Pom less maven-tycho-build

Hi everyone,

A very interesting feature is coming in the next version of Tycho (0.24.0) [1] : “Pom-less tycho build”

As I know that some of you are annoyed by the duplicated information between the pom.xml and Manifest.MF,

It may be a good solution.

Note that there is only one point that will be a concern for us:

 “The parent pom for features and plugins must reside in the parent directory”

As you already know, I’m in favor of having a mapping directory<->pom.xml

(vs grouping everything in the releng directory)

Regards,

Benoit

1 : https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.24#SNAPSHOT_builds

Back to the top