Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [Refactoring Service] Questions

Hi, Gabriel,

Any listeners attached to the IReloadableEditor will have to be informed that the editor was reloaded, so I think we would still need it to be involved.  The only case that I know of in which the user would be prompted is if the editor that needs to re-load resources is dirty (has unsaved changes).  But, that shouldn’t happen in your case because a precondition of refactoring is that all editors and saveable view parts are saved.

What, exactly, is the prompt that you’re seeing and why is it happening?

Christian