Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [Refactoring Service] Questions

Le 07/08/2015 15:16, Christian W. Damus a écrit :
 That implies that your refactoring should be free to unload/reload resources as necessary to do its work, without reference to the lifecycle service.
Hi Christian,

I removed the dependence to LifeCycleEventProvider and I manage load/unload/save in Refactoring service, but in editor context, this one detects changes and it asks if it has to be reloaded.
This is the IReloadableEditor interface that gives it this behaviour. Do you have an idea how to get around this behaviour ?

Regards

Gabriel

--

  Gabriel PASCUAL
Software Engineer

6 rue Léonard De Vinci - BP 0119 - 53001 LAVAL Cedex - FRANCE
www.all4tec.net

Back to the top