Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Oomph issues

Hi, Gabriel,

Yes, I've seen that on occasion, that the working sets aren't configured at all, but usually that's because something went wrong in the project import phase.  Do you see any problems indicated in the Oomph log?  Re-running the setup from within the workspace (the yellow and green arrows button in the toolbar) might clear up the problem.

Cheers,

Christian