Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Oomph issues

Hi, Gabriel,

The problem is that the Modeling Package includes EcoreTools 2.0, whereas the Papyrus setup model tries to install EcoreTools 1.2.  I don't recall now why EcoreTools is in the Papyrus setup in the first place, but I think there have been issues of compatibility between Sphinx and Papyrus.  As EcoreTools 2.0 is based on Sphinx, it seemed prudent to restrict the installation to the 1.2 version.

So, if you base your install on a different EPP, you should be able to complete the installation.  The setup model ensures that all of the modeling tools you need to work on the projects that you import from git will be installed.

However, considering that the Papyrus team does its modeling with Papyrus and not EcoreTools, I'm not convinced that we even need EcoreTools in the setup model.  I think I'll just remove it.  Then the setup should be compatible with all of the packages.

Cheers,

Christian