[mdt-papyrus.dev] RC3 is ready / Few patches for RC4

Hi all,

Papyrus Luna RC3 is now ready. The next week will be almost fully dedicated to updating the embedded documentation. However, a few patches are a little bit late for RC3, but are still important for the final release, so, although we should be as close as possible to a code freeze, a few contributions will still be added to RC4 (Hopefully not later than tomorrow).

Most of them are already available as Gerrit contributions, which need to be reviewed. Especially, we are planning to include the following to RC4:

26686: Bug 402042 - [Project explorer - Refactoring] Renaming a Papyrus model has many critical side-effects Save only modified resources and delete only old version of renamed resources  [I59824bca]

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/26686/

27794: [420565] - AcceptEventAction stack element in palette autocrlf=false [Ie8f820f8]

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/27794/

27888: [375717] [375718] : Pins deleted in ModelExplorer are not completely deleted graphically [Ibdf3bb1c]

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/27888/

27948: [425579]: Can't create children in Expansion Region (fix for all StrActivityNodes, follow-up for https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/27932/) [I8c02bdfd]

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/27948/

In addition to these contributions, anything related to Tests, Documentation or Extra plug-ins can still be pushed to master before RC4.

For any other contribution, if you want them to be available in Papyrus 1.0.0, they will need to be really important (and motivated), and carefully reviewed (i.e. they must go through Gerrit and be reviewed by committers, even if you’re a committer yourself)

Camille

Back to the top